Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico

Celebrity Gossips

balotelli
The 21-year-old has been told by his pregnant former girlfriend Raffaella Fico that it is his child. He was told on the eve of the match against Germany when he grabbed a brace to book his country's place in the final. He reportedly told her: 'You gave me the best news of the world.' And Italian model Raffaella has claimed that the pair are patching up their relationship. She said: 'Mario and I are rebuilding our relationship.
He never stopped loving me. Those who think I've wanted to trap the rich and famous footballer will have to think again. 'Last Christmas, he told me: "Let's get married and make a son" and I accepted. Now I'm waiting for Mario to discover the sex of the child, although he would prefer a boy, and to choose the name.' peaking to Italian website Sport Mediaset, she said: 'I called the day before the game against Germany and I said, I'm expecting a baby, it's your baby. 'After a pause he said 'You gave me the best news of the world.'' Raffaella was surprised when she discovered that she was pregnant in the middle of May, because she ended her relationship with Mario on 29 April. She kept the good news to herself after taking a test but eventually revealed the pregnancy to some of her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment