Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Secondary School Students GoTo Forest To Have Séx [PHOTO]


Now, children are beginning to do what is not supposed to be done or talked about at their age, but the blame I don't feel should be put on them, cause most of them is from peer pressure, seeing it too much in their daily lives that they now think its normal and so many other things. It was not long ago that we saw Two Students Kíssing In Class, i guess that one was only a little. Here these two secondary school students are doing it in the forest within their school. these days, its not much of a big deal, and if people don't come to see what they are doing buy allowing students watch bad movie which nollywood producers have began to show like this one "Bold 5 Babesthen the future will only be worse. 

3 comments:

  1. And as we all know, too much stress can be harmful to health.
    Sometimes we sing some English songs, and I encouraged the students practise their English through the way
    of singing. It is also time to start thinking about how
    you want your My - Space page to look for the holiday.



    Here is my webpage ... Read Far more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was extremely pleased to find this web site. I wanted to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!
    ! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to look at new things in your
    website.

    My homepage research biotechnology

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wander what students of these days are turning into. They do all sorts of things in school even while learning. It's unfortunate. The government school is worst. I pity them!

    ReplyDelete