Friday, February 14, 2014

Lady Cuts Out Tattoo Of Her Cheating Boyfriend's Name On Her Body & Posts The Skin To Him (Photos)


They say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - and here's a woman who's taken that fury to a terrifying new level. 26-year- old Torz Reynolds from London had been going out with Stuart 'Chopper' May for two years. Then he broke up with her, saying he was emigrating to Alaska to take a dream job. She even saw him off, tearfully, at the airport.
But a week later, Miss Reynolds was shocked when she discovered from friends that Chopper was still in the UK and had moved in with another woman he had been having an affair with for six months.
Miss Reynolds, a body piercer at the King's Cross Tattoo Parlour, had gotten the words ‘Chopper's Bitch' tattooed on her a year into her doomed relationship with Stuart. So, in revenge, she spent an hour and a half carefully slicing her skin. She removed the tattoo of her cheating ex-boyfriend's name with a scalpel. She then used a pair of dissection tweezers to peel the skin back and afterwards, the remnants of the tattoo were put in a jar, wrapped up with a bow and sent via recorded delivery to her former lover.
Miss Reynolds even tracked it online so she knew for definite that Chopper, 24, had received it. Miss Reynolds, originally from Colchester, Essex, said:
'I packaged it up so it really did look like a present. I even used different handwriting so he'd have no idea that it was me. 'I can't imagine what his reaction was. I wish I could have been there to see it'.
Talking about the pain:
I don't like pain, but the skin coming off was actually quite relaxing. It was the after-pain that hurt the most. It felt like a nasty stinging sensation and putting on clothes was a difficult task.
I got the tattoo of Choppper's name done as a surprise and he was really proud of it. The inking was on my forearm so whenever I lifted my pint glass, all his mates would see it and be amazed. Removing the tattoo like that was definitely closure. I like to get over things quickly and I always delete someone completely out of my life.
However, she never got a reply from her ex lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment