Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Man Is Just Too Cold In Bed These Days!


man

Hi Laila, hope this meets you well! I'm a regular reader of your blog & I would like to share my situation so as to get other TILB readers' candid opinions cos it is really bothering me a whole lot.

My husband has become really boring all of sudden. We hardly have sex nowadays, even when we do, it's
once in blue moon. No foreplay. He goes straight to the point & that's it, though it wasn't this way while we were still dating. I've expressed my concerns to him on this matter on several occasions, yet I haven't noticed any change. Please this is driving me crazy as we're both still young. The marriage itself is only 5 years old with 2 kids.

Please what do you all think? What else can I do?

Ok, I just found out our reader has sent this same story to SDK. So, some people think I copied and pasted. Hmm. I don't even know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment