Thursday, February 27, 2014

Reader's Mail: 'My Fiance Says I will be Living with his Parents after our Wedding this August!'



BEN

Dear BEN readers, I have a problem and I don't know how to go about it.

My fiance recently told me that I will be living with his parents after our wedding in August this year. It's actually a tough situation - my fiance is the only son and has been taking care of his parents/ paying their house rent, bills since he started working. His kind of job doesn't allow him stay in one specific location for more than three months - He is a bank auditor, so he keeps being transferred to different branches of the bank every 3 months. His parents live in Lagos so
he says I will be living with them cos he can't afford paying rent for two separate houses he doesn't even live in. I live in Lagos too with my parents.

The thought of me moving in with his parents sincerely makes me want to not get married again. Two of his younger sisters live there too. And I think his family would resent me if I insist on changing things and stealing him away. Any ideas, suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment