Wednesday, June 13, 2012

HENNESSY ARTISTRY 2012- We know the deal

Celebrity gossips
hennessy I have an exclusive scoop on Hennessy Artistry. Someone just sent me this text, saying they’ve just kicked off plans to start this year’s project. And as you read this, Hennessy is discussing with artistes, producers, directors, lawyers and all. I hear they’re as usual, trying to keep the gist on the low, but trust me; nothing is hidden anymore in this age of Twitter and BBM. Click to see the artists who won’t be returning this year… First – Tiwa, eLDee and Banky W are not returning this year, from what my sources told me. But they’ve not decided who to use. I’m not saying artistes are lobbying o
. But let’s just say discussions are going on. There’s going to be a major concert this year, as well as all those big Hennessy parties around the country. Hennessy Artistry has featured Ice Prince, Sir Shina Peters, Nneka, Bez, MI, Kas, Jesse Jags, Banky, Tiwa and eLDee in the past. Can’t wait to hear who will headline this year. I’ll be the first one to tell you, don’t worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment