Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Prophet TB Joshua Fires Back at his Nigerian Pastors Critics; Calls Them Discontented People


tbjoshua

Controversial Nigerian pastor, Prophet TB Joshua has described the Nigerian pastors who constantly attack him as discontented people. Several Nigerian pastors have accused him of using strange powers to heal people of virtually all sicknesses only by laying hands on them.
But according to the 50-year old founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, he is so contented that he does not have time to engage in jealous acts.
PMNews reports TB said:
"I am contented. It’s all about contentment. When you are contented and you’re worth what God says you are, and you have what God says you have, and you can do what God says you can do, what else again?
When you’re limited in certain areas and you see someone do what you would like to do,
definitely envy and jealousy set in. When I see someone do what I would like to do, I see it as grace. It is by emulating God that you can do what you see someone doing that you would like to do. When people attack me, I pray for them because I know that what they attack me for is what they would like to do but they cannot do it.”
Asked about how he heals people by merely touching them and praying for them, he said:
 “I am not the one that heals. I am not the one doing what I am doing.
Joshua, a primary school graduate, who was born in a poverty stricken family in Arigidi, an impoverished village in Nigeria’s western State of Ondo, has gone from working in a poultry farm in Lagos to being the toast of many world leaders in just about two decades.

Every week, at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos, a couple of private jets that bring wealthy and powerful Africans to T.B. Joshua’s church land and many followers arrive on many other airlines, wearing Emmanuel TV T-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment