Saturday, March 1, 2014

Gist From Aproko Reader….


Lol, I love aprokos especially when they don’t know what to do and come for advice. A reader who lives in Ondo State says she went to a party in Warri and saw her neighbour’s husband with another woman, meanwhile the guy told his wife he was going to Lagos. After a little while she discovered they have a child together and just bought ajeep for her, while he shares ONE car with his real wife back home in Ondo. Here is how she narrated the story;


Blog readers come to my rescue o. I leave in a block of 2 flats. My neighbour who has now become like a sista is married with 3kids am also married too with 2kids...recently I was faced with a rude shock..I travelled to warri for a friend's wedding and I saw my neighbour's husband with a lady in that same wedding but we live in ondo state...and I remembered the wife told me her husband travelled to lagos..later I noticed that the lady I saw with my neighbour's husband is very close to my friend so I asked my friend who she was and I was told that the man is her sugar daddy and they have a child togeda infact he just bought her a jeep(cold catch me) cuz this my friend and her husband they share one car..my question is wetin I go do or should I just kip a sealed lips cuz since then the man has been extra nice to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment